This is a tea I created with tradition in mind. As we learn in Ayurveda and following in trends today, citrus and ginger liquids are especially nourishing first thing in the morning. This tea gives A NICE LIFT, with a little jolt of green tea and some season-changing ingredients for maintaining balance.
- Genmaicha green tea, is a Japanese tea that contains green tea leaves and roasted popped brown rice. The results is in the flavour of this tea- nutty with hints of ginger, orange and lemon.
- Dehydrated fruit, including citrus and ginger to reset the stomach acids.
- Spearmint and mojito mint for a hydrating and light flavour.
- Lemon balm and catnip to provide some peace and sweet flavour.
- Thyme to get the mind and blood flowing.
- Goldenrod because it is benefical for allergies, as the weather is changing and we all begin to hunker indoors.
A NICE LIFT
Mojito mint*&, spearmint*&, lemon balm*&, catnip flower*&, goldenrod*&, thyme*&, genmaicha green tea*, dehydrated lemon, orange & ginger*.