This blend of tea includes homegrown herbs, dehydrated oranges from the hot of summer and a blend of some of our summer blend plants.
- Spearmint & peppermint: both hydrating and deodorizing for a sweaty summer soul.
- Purple sage + flower: balancing, a plant that purifies and centres the body.
- Catnip: a soothing plant that gently calms the nervous system and digestive tissue.
- Calendula: a vibrant flower, supports our liver and is an analgesic (soothes aches & pains).
- Genmaicha green tea: a detoxifier, known to stimulate and flush inflammatory waste, contians popped brown rice.
VARIOUS PICKINGS GARDEN TEA
Each blend is different, however plants inlcuded: spearmint", mojito mint", catnip", calendula*, purple sage leaf & flower", winter sage", lemon balm", yarrow*", orange peel*, dehydrated turmeric*, white tea*, genmaicha green tea*.
"=Homegrown & organic
Best used with a mesh strainer versus a tea sachet to enjoy the most amount of flavour.
Boil water and allow for it settle. Place loose tea into mesh strainer and cover with boiled water. Allow for it to steep 5 minutes with a lid. Strain and enjoy! Pleasant both hot or chilled, sweet or on it's own.
Alternatively place loose tea in a pot of boiled water or tea pot of boiled water, steep 5minutes and strain into mug.