A refreshing tea both hot and cold, ROSEY TEA was made with summer in mind.
- Guayusa tea: from South America, it reminds me of yerba mate but less bitter and more earthy.
- Rose petals: astingent, vibrant and tasty!
- Mint leaves: hydrating and nutritious.
- Horsetail: a gentle plant to flush kidneys.
- Lemon verbena: flavourful and anti-inflamatory.
All organic: Guayusa tea, rose petals, mint leaves, horsetail grass, lemon verbena.
Best used with a mesh strainer versus a tea sachet to enjoy the most amount of flavour.
Boil water and allow for it settle. Place loose tea into mesh strainer and cover with boiled water. Allow for it to steep 5 minutes with a lid. Strain and enjoy! Pleasant both hot or chilled, sweet or on it's own.
Alternatively place loose tea in a pot of boiled water or tea pot of boiled water, steep 5minutes and strain into mug.