Herbal green tea blend:
- Jasmine green tea is roasted so contains lower caffeine levels.
- Calming lavender buds to ease nerves and sweeten our taste buds.
- Cleansing horsetail grass to flush our system.
- Refreshing mint to nourish and hydrate.
- White tea is rich in antioxidants.
Ideas for use: a delicious morning beverage, afternoon or evening treat. Tastes nice hot or chilled.
APRIL TEA - 55g
Mojito mint*, peppermint*, spearmint*, lavender buds*, white tea*, jasmine tea*, horsetail grass*.
Best used with a mesh strainer versus a tea sachet to enjoy the most amount of flavour.
Boil water and allow for it settle. Place loose tea into mesh strainer and cover with boiled water. Allow for it to steep 5 minutes with a lid. Strain and enjoy! Pleasant both hot or chilled, sweet or on it's own.
Alternatively place loose tea in a pot of boiled water or tea pot of boiled water, steep 5minutes and strain into mug.